Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Get your superior to back you up.

Two days after my conversation with Alonso that was obviously FAILED, I talked to my project manager trying to show him what are the things that I'm working on.
PM showed me a rather weird look, thinking that he couldn't understand what i'm talking about, I tried to explain him again.. (at the same time have the "failed" word in my mind for the reason I couldnt explain well). I said, "sometimes I think there is a major problem with my explaination skill, or else why Alonso can't understand me? but very weird oh, my friends can understand me..I also dont know why la...sigh...". mana tau, PM said, not only you.. I have problem with my explaination also.
ah?? @_@... how come? he continued, Alonso can't understand me. No matter how plain, how easy is my explaination. He just cant get it. He can't understand.
O-o.... I think we got an answer to our problems. It's the problem with Alonso, not us, not me.

I am still having problems communicating with Alonso, but the best thing is, I have PM to back me up in this. It's not me who do not want to get things done fast, it's because of problem with another side who couldn't understand language. hehehe.. it's good to have someone to back you up in this situation huh..

No comments: