Wednesday, May 16, 2007

my Gym Alonso~

At my first post, I was feeling pretty smug with myself because I can only think of only one , a workplace Alonso. So that means I'm surrounded by pretty nice people that doesn't warrant the 'honour' of being call an Alonso.. Right!? *^.^*

Sadly, I couldn't have been more wrong~ V.V In less than an hour after I post that up, I realise I have another Alonso that I missed out.. one that I dreaded to even approach or to even have any interaction with.. my Gym Alonso!!!

Ok, so the story goes like this. I would usually go to this gym/aerobic sessions at a ladies-only fitness club straight after work (530pm). I'm joined by 2 of my close friends cum colleague. So today we had a date, that all 3 of us would join the 530 session of Steps; which in a nutshell is a high intensity workout involving using a Reebok Step, which basically is VERY Syiok one. Sure sweat like a dog (somehow that doesn't sound too compelling.. hmm O.o) OK, Anyway~

So we rushed to that class straight after (actually we slip out a few mins b4 530 =P) and while 1 of my friend are getting changed, I went up to the aerobic studio and start 'booking' our location. Its a fairly popular class among the members as its taught by the very athletic and shapy lady who own the place (I guess that is a motivation for all of us, to strive and look like her! =P), thus the studio gets very packed most of the time.

As I were early (extremely RARE!), I manage to secure 3 premium space for me and my 2 friends. Very Smug with my accomplishment I decided to go and get changed myself in the washroom within the studio. . So while I was happily changing into my gym outfit, I thought I heard a familiar voice from the studio. . O.O" .. I literally froze and thought...
OMG!! Its can't be her!! And she was announcing that the original instructor can't make it and she is taking over the class. Imagine my horrors, I have no place to escape!

In the normal circumstance when we were late, we would just take a peek through the glass door and run for our lives if she were instructing. And there I was, IN the class.. and had reserved not ONE.. but THREE spots. There is no way I can escape without being noticed. =.="
So I had no choice but ....

== the tales of the encounter with Gym Alonso continues ... Pls stay tune.. ==

No comments: