continuation from Part 1...
So with nowhere to run.. I opened the door and walked out of the washroom (praying ardently and hope its a Mistake.. >< ) ..only to see my Gym Alonso ... Aih~!! Really Soi!! (Rough translation : unlucky/unfortunate)
So I just stand there, exploring my Options :-|
1. Shall I just packed up and walked away? Err..that would be rude loh.. :\
2. or Perhaps pick up my cell fon and called my frens and warn to stay away b4 its too late? BUT meaning leaving me along to face Alonso~ err, dun wan leehhh....
As I was still figuring it out, my 1st fren sauntered in .. I stared at her meaningly as she walked in, and so she took a glanced at the stage.. stood there in shock and proceed to trudge towards me limply.. Hahaha!! Her expression is one of resignation and dismay. *Hilarious!*
As we were about to discuss about what to do, Alonso called the class together and proceed to start promptly thus cutting of any more of our discussion...
By then my 2nd friend walked in energetically and seeing the look frustration on our faces (and me shaking my head vigorously) she turned and took a looked at the stage, and then walked towards me whilst grumbling and mumbling .."WHY didn't u sms and tell me.. I would have drove all the way home.. WhY??? " >_<" Ahahaha..~ I could only grinned to her sheepishly is response ...
At the same time, I couldn't resist laughing when she grudgingly took her place and follow the instructions half-heartedly and limply. :P
OK. By now, YoU; the readers are probably thinkin WHY on earth we hated Alonso so. "WE" in this sense means majority of the gym members (I've yet to come across anyone that thought otherwise). Alonso would always greet you in this really high-pitched and superficially friendly manner every time she came across you and exclaimed :
" Hi!! XXXX, long time no see!! How come u don't come to gym? How come so long? Aiyo, you should..else gt Fat woh.. If u do it everyday u can Look like me!! ..... bla bla bla bla ...stop n take breath and ...bla bla bla bla bla...etc etc etc"
Although Alonso would proudly proclaims to anyone within ear shot that she only has a wee body fat% of 23% which by no means is a easy feat. Taking 1 look at her physique.. -.-" skinny as a African Monkey and her curves is as good as my local Airport tarmac .. in another word F-L-A-T !
I can't help but to think - Heck~! No way I am going to Looked like her lah.. body fat or not~ I still wan to have a body statistics of X:Y:Z (i.e: curveous) . NOT X:X:X (=curve-less) like her. NO-Thank-You! =_=*
The annoying about her is she tends to rattled on non-stop, dished out one comments after another to you regardless on your response/opinion. Even if you can tear away from her, she would still call out in her loud voice and make u listen to her 'advices'!
Wah piang eh~, she dunno when to stop wan~ >_<* plus.. I would like to tell her :
"Hey Buddy.. I not that fren with you lehh, no need for you to be so 'friendly' to me hor.. "
Nuff said, her advices is not always taken kindly by those that she came across to. U_U Its not hard to see Why..
OK, another thing about Alonso is she's originally the gym instructor and caretaker. But for some reason (lack of instructors?), the owner got her to take over some of the Aerobic classes, In which she took up the challenge pretty enthusiastically.. and proceed Fails Miserably .. *Snickers*
After some of her earlier classes, no ONE bothers to turn up to her classes afterwards (perhaps some poor clueless 1st timer :P).. the reason behind this is she is totally clueless on how to lead a group fitness class.
What a good instructor would do usually is to wear a Mic if you are soft spoken or else your voice can't be heard over the loud techno music used during class.. and to GIVE instructions that your participants can follow...
...however Alonso obviously doesn't realise that..
She would simple go full force and move n prance on the stage herself, whilst everyone just stand there and gawd at her. U see hor, she dun wait for u to get her rhythm at all..or even make sure that u follow her wan. No clear instruction..nothing.. She's like this runaway car .. turning into corner or making U-turn without using the signal/indications. At times that she does gave instruction, she changed her rhythm liao; after u turn left then gave the signal..what for liao? People over-shoot liao WAT~?! @.@
Really NO-LAW one O.o" Most of us after a few attempts would just stand there and stare at her in disgust...before grudgingly procedding the steps. I can rattle on and on with her 'misdemeanor', but nuff said.
Anyway, we all decided to stay on and bear the grueling session with Alonso. It didn't turn out too bad because we vent all our frustration with each of the steps and had a few good laughs along the way. Looking at each other's attics and the looks of utter frustration on our face had us in laughing in stitches at some point. All in all, the torturing session by Alonso was lightened and made fun with the presence of my good friends.
Towards the end.. we had a great time sweating out because of Alonso, had lotsa laughs together (on the expenses of Alonso also :P) .. and bust both the Calories and Stresses accumulated throughout the day .. all thank to the Unfortunate meeting with our Gym Alonso!!
And I've come to the conclusion that, it doesn't matter how bad the situation is.. as long as you have your Good Friends with you to Laugh together, no circumstances is too unbearable!
Cheers to my Frens~!! 'Or@nge & Rolver'. Thanks Girls, for being my precious frens! ^.^
((( HUGSS!!! )))