Let me continue with my Alonso's stories that made me go wah-biang. So I couldnt commnicate with my Alonso, no ym, no phone.. can only talk face to face.
But how can I meet him up all the time? So I show what I want in Microsoft Word, table format. Do a screen shot and sent him the file. Then I told him, well, those information on the picture are something that I want to show. How do I do it?
I've never experience such kind of *shock* when I received his answer. He said:So those data in the tables are things that you want to show? I said, yeah, can you show me how to do that? He said:You already showing everything in the table and you still said you don't know how to do it?
WAH-BIAAAANG--very gao-lat one.. I almost fainted in my office. Sigh.. I think must be my fault for not telling him that "this is some dummy data that I created in MICROSOFT WORD, to show dummy and explain to him since the dummy can't understand language"..
Must be problem with my explaination skill, or else I wont face this kind of communication problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Probably your illustration in Microsoft Word looks too real, Alonso having hard time differentiating it.
Post a Comment