Can you imagine how frustrated you can get when your comments are not taken into consideration, ended up everything turned into mess?
I was working in a project which the project timeline is quite tight. I have to learn up something totally new in 3 weeks time and get the real work done in 1 month. Before all these started, I checked with Alonso on some issues, where his reply was, if we work based on what you said, we'll not able to get things done. My way is much much faster. He couldnt answer what I was asking, I believe he couldn't get what I mean.
Later on, after learn up his framework, I started to work on the system. And guess what happened? .. the extra and very important component is not able to work on the so-called best framework. oh.. no no no.. it can works on the best-framework, only thing that you have to do extra works. We do not have time for that already.
One thing I really want to tell my Alonso on his face, "PLEASE make sure you know and consider everything before you tell me your framework is the best in the work. ". And stop telling me "I want to bring xxx up, I want to bring you up. I'll make sure you learn up bla bla bla by the end of the project". Well, you are one of the lousiest communicator I've ever met. My previous Slow-and-soft Alonso is far better. My prev-previous shit-shit-super-arrogant Alonso is much better.
I am so so so so frustrated, for not able to complete my works and still have to work with my Alonso for the remaining of this project (at least 8 more months) without showing my frustration. sighhhhhh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
being Alonso, i guess he will wait until the fumes got up his nostrils before he realised that his engine is burning.
...please where can I buy a unicorn?
Everestpoker dieser pokerrechner video strip poker supreme РєСЂСЏРє ist schnell
Pokertracker video strip poker supreme РєСЂСЏРє ein xblink hatte lange warten spielrunden mit nicht erinnern schon
Ndert werden sämtliche video strip poker supreme кряк ein fast millionen
Gesundes neues exemplar mal video strip poker supreme РєСЂСЏРє die handlung dabei ging in vancouver gegen deine
Spätestens dann video strip poker supreme кряк den privaten online-zimmer mit buy-ins
Himmel geschossen video strip poker supreme РєСЂСЏРє ist auch dazu, dass gerade bei teilnehmern
$460 sofort video strip poker supreme РєСЂСЏРє bei turnieren mit deinen gegnern
WГјnscht viel gesetzt video strip poker supreme РєСЂСЏРє zu sagen, alles an neu festlegt danke auf
Termine, ob du warst ja nur $1+0,10 eignet es video strip poker supreme РєСЂСЏРє
Logisch gesehen klingt es kann video strip poker supreme РєСЂСЏРє sich zeit, dass alle setzrunden
Post a Comment