Alonso is all geared up for the weekend. He got into his car and tries to start the engine. After a few tries, the car still would not start and Alonso is getting frustrated. He tried again and again.. and again.
Alonso turned to me and ask whether I could help him find out why the car refused to start. He looked puzzled and he told me that the car was functioning well yesterday. He did not make any changes or adjustment to the car but the car just refused to start. I could sense his frustration as he continue saying, "Swear the car was fine yesterday. Same car. Nothing has been changed." He goes on and on stressing that it was the very same car he drove yesterday.
I took a peak at his car and told him that the fuel indicator is on and the car probably would not start because it ran out of petrol. The car works fine after he filled up on fuel.
You see, Alonso is clueless most of the time about almost everything. He would not have the initiative to check for the cause of the problem. He will continue doing what he does and hope that after a few tries, everything would go back to normal. Recently he told me he needs to change the car's tyres. I asked whether it's front or rear tyres. He replied, "I think it's front but can always change the rear tyre if it is easier".
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Cannot be one, i didnt change anything.. it works yday, now it is not. I didnt change anything, nothing to check, there is definitely no problem with it." --> if like that, sure got ghost loh..change the things overnight.
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment