Sometime or most of the time, it is quite obvious when colleagues at work is planning or have plans to move on to another job. Here are some common signs to look out for:-
- Sudden surge in emergency leave, sick leave, annual leave, etc...
- Increase in phone calls received and each call has to be answered outside office premise.
- Uses the printer more often and usually will be standing by the printer to wait for the print-out
- Dressed up more smartly on certain day and will clock out on the dot on those days.
- Dilligent in learning and brushing up skills. (Note: Skills that are not relevant to current job scope.)
2 comments:
Did you Alonso did that?
For myself:
1. I'm not wearing t-shirt on that day..still wearing jeans la.
2. I leave earlier than normal
3. I talk on phone, secretly.. hehehee
Well, people here are not surprised at all when Alonso left because they told me Alonso showed "the signs"...
Post a Comment