Alonso is always Alonso.. Alonso always *assumed* what he/she did is CORRECT, what is WRONG?there will always no "wrong" in their world. If you have any problem and need to check with Alonso, their general responses (and the sequence) will be:
1. NO! you didnt test it right,
2. Cannot be, it is correct just now,
3. You didnt go through Step1 (I did)
4. Like that, you didnt go through Step2 (I did)
5. Then, it means your codes got problem, you delete it and run again (I did too)
6. Like that ah... let me see, get back to you later. Please GIVE me time.
So the "get back to you later" will probably take more than 1 day. hahaa... and the way of "Please GIVE me time" was as if I want things to be done immediately. come on la... how can we ASSUME Alonso can get things done in a few hours time? They are not up to the standarda anyway, and they are so busy, how to get things done fast?
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wah, Alonso actually follows a SOP (Standard Operating Procedures). I am impressed.
Perhaps you should also set up your own but I guess you only need one... "Done that, doesn't work"
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.
Ich kann anbieten, auf die Webseite, mit der riesigen Zahl der Artikel nach dem Sie interessierenden Thema vorbeizukommen. viagra bestellen ohne rezept viagra online [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra ohne rezept[/url]
Felicito, la idea magnГfica y es oportuno [url=http://csalamanca.com/tag/sin-receta/ ]viagra venta [/url] Que frase... http://csalamanca.com/ la viagra en la mujer
Post a Comment